We at Balfour Beatty Campus Solutions, LLC, along with our affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “BBC”), respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we obtain about you, including when you visit https://bbcampussolutions.com and other websites that link to this Privacy Notice (collectively the “Sites”), how we use the information, with whom we may share it and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to safeguard the personal information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
- Information We Obtain
- How We Use the Information We Obtain
- Information We Share
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Other Online Services And Third-Party Features
- Updates to Our Privacy Notice
- How to Contact Us
Information We Obtain
Information We Obtain About You
We may obtain certain personal information in connection with the services we provide, including:
- contact information, such as name, email and postal address, and phone number;
- login credentials (i.e. username and password);
- Social Security number, driver’s license number and other government issued identifiers;
- bank account [number/information] and payment card information (e.g., card number, expiration date and security code);
- demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, marital status, military or veteran status and income;
- employer, job title and other professional information;
- information in connection with background checks, such as credit report information, criminal records, address information (such as former addresses) and publicly available information; and
- other personal information you submit to us, such as through emails, sign-up forms, online leasing inquiries, maintenance requests, housing applications and employment references.
Information We Obtain by Automated Means
When you visit our Sites, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
We may use these automated technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns. The information we obtain in this manner may include your IP address, identifiers associated with your devices, types of devices connected to our Sites, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, language preferences, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and dates and times of visits to our Sites. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with our Sites; (3) tailor the Sites around your preferences; (4) measure the usability of our Sites and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance our services, and help ensure they are working properly.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Sites. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We may use the information described above to:
- provide our services to you;
- establish and manage your account;
- process transactions and billing inquiries in connection with our services;
- personalize your experience with our services;
- send you promotional materials, newsletters, surveys, and other communications about our services;
- respond to your inquiries and provide customer support;
- perform analytics (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis and anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; enhancing, improving and analyzing our services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and BBC policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Third Party Analytics
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Sites, such as Google Analytics. These vendors help us analyze how visitors use our Sites. The vendors that administer these services use automated technologies to collect data (such as your IP address) to evaluate use of our Sites. To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, please click here.
On our Sites, we may obtain information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about services tailored to your interests. This section of our Privacy Notice provides details and explains how to exercise your choices.
Our Sites are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Information We Share
We may disclose personal information we obtain about you to our affiliates or subsidiaries.We also may share personal information with vendors who perform services on our behalf. We do not authorize these vendors to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may share personal information with professional services organizations, such as law firms and independent auditors.
We also may disclose personal information (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Our Sites are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
Other Online Services and Third-Party Features
For your convenience and information, our Sites may provide links to other online services, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. These online services and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, is subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by BBC, we are not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
Updates to our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post the updated version on our Sites and indicate at the top of the Notice when it was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.