PROJECTS: University of Texas at DallasNorthside Phase 3 and 4
- Location Richardson, Texas
- Residence Hall Ph 3 - 370; Ph 4 - 675 Beds
- Operating Structure Balfour Beatty Operated
- Finance Structure Balfour Beatty Equity
- Value Ph 3 - $38M; Ph 4 - $70M
- Year Completed Ph 3 - Fall 2020; Ph 4 - Fall 2021
Continuing to build on the momentum of UTD’s rapid enrollment growth, additional phases of Northside are currently being delivered that will complete the master plan of the community which will total over 2,500 beds and 40K SF of retail targeted towards upper classmen, graduate students, faculty, and staff. The transit-oriented component of the development is expected to open in 2022 with the newest DART stop.